tirsdag 25. oktober 2011

Bar-ba-ba-ba-ba-dos part 6 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Sorry, but I don't have any pictures of the beach today, I lost track of time and suddenly I was out of time. But what I can show you, on the other hand, is this.



RIHANNA! Got just one picture of her though..

I saw Rihanna at the same beach as me. That is insane. You have no idea of how starstrucked I was. After manning up, I walked over to her and said “hi.” She shocked me with saying “Well, hello.” I was so in awe of her that I just stood there. She started to laugh and said “what’s up?” And after she said that I started talking more and more. She was so lovely and invited me out for drinks later. Of course I said yes, and then I remembered I’m leaving tomorrow. She said “no worries, we’ll do it nothing then.” She is so cool!

I have to go and get ready now for a night out with Rihanna and her crew!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar